WinRAR File is Corrupted
RAR file is required especially when you need to send a large-size file in a compressed format. WinRAR is a data compression and file archiver tool that helps us to perform compression and extraction of the RAR file. However, the main drawback of this type of file is that, it is highly prone to corruption due to some logical reasons during compression and extraction operation. At such circumstances, the compressed archives remain inaccessible. The major factors leading to RAR corruptions include-
- Inappropriate Compression Method: Usage of improper compression procedure to create a RAR file will lead to problems in extracting the archives
- Header corruption: Changes or damages to the RAR file header will lead to inaccessibility corrupted header. Get complete detail here- www.winrarrepair.net/files-after-header-is-corrupt.html
- Interruption while Downloading: Often because of a sudden power surge and network failure, the RAR downloading process gets interrupted. Therewith, the valuable RAR archives will be damaged
- CRC Error: A checksum value is appended during the creation of the RAR file and it is compared when this file is been extracted. If any dissimilarity occurs in the values between zipping and unzipping, a CRC error will be thrown
- Virus threats: Severe viruses can also badly affect the RAR files making the archives unreadable
You will encounter some errors or RAR stops responding due to the above-stated reasons. If your important RAR file gets corrupt due to any of these explained reasons, just rely on the WinRAR Repair software to recover RAR archives that are not opening.
The best tool to recover RAR data
WinRAR Repair is the highly advanced tool for restoring damaged, corrupt, or erroneous RAR archives in a simple set of steps. The program applies a deep scan of the damaged RAR file and recreates a healthy RAR file. The tool also ensures that the original RAR file is not modified upon repair. It can easily extract corrupted RAR files created using any WinRAR 5.00 and previous versions.
Extraordinary features of the WinRAR recovery tool
- It can be utilized to fix no archive found error with RAR file
- Works on all Windows OS editions
- The tool is also available in a free demo version
- Repairs WinRAR archive after CRC errors, unexpected end of file error, unknown format error, etc.
- Suited to fix WinRAR not enough memory error and several other errors
- Supports large-sized RAR files (greater than 4GB)
- Performs damaged RAR files that are password-protected
Further reading- WinRAR fixing utility is applicable to extract data corrupted files on all versions of Windows operating systems. If you need any help in corrupted RAR file repair on Windows 7, go through this link: https://www.winrarrepair.net/windows-7.html.
Easy steps to recover WinRAR file
Step 1: Download and install the WinRAR Repair application on your system.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Now, "Browse" corrupted WinRAR file that you need to repair.
Step 3: Click on the "Repair" option as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select RAR File
Step 4: After completion of the repair process, you can select the desired location to save the repaired RAR file.
Figure 3: Save Repaired RAR File