WinRAR is an archive file format used to organize a large amount of data in less disk space on Windows computers. With this compressed file format, you can save disk space, transfer files easily over the internet and even keep data secure. But, lots of users suffer from a big problem when they are unable to extract the WinRAR file due to any known or unknown reason.
A WinRAR file refuses to open when it is corrupted or broken and you can fix this problem easily using the efficient WinRAR Repair tool. There may be different reasons behind the corruption of a WinRAR file which makes the RAR archive inaccessible but you can employ this prominent tool every time for a successful repair.
Before knowing further details about repairing the corrupted WinRAR file, you should know about what leads to trouble in extracting the WinRAR file. These reasons will help you to stay aware of the corruption issues with the compressed file in the future.
- Incomplete Download: An improper RAR file download will fail to extract. The structure of the WinRAR file can be damaged easily due to so many interruptions during the downloading operation due to internet failure, sudden system shut down, etc. If you are unable to extract the WinRAR file after damage, use this prominent tool to repair damaged WinRAR
- Improper Compression: WinRAR file may also be inaccessible due to the usage of some unreliable tool for the extraction of files. Thereafter, you would receive some error messages like- “It does not appear to be a valid archive file”, “Cannot open a file” etc. making the file inaccessible. If you want to repair that incomplete RAR file with ease, visit this link: https://www.winrarrepair.net/repair-incomplete-rar-file.html
- File Format Conversion: It is one of the common reasons behind the corruption of the RAR archive file. You may unable to extract the WinRAR file if you change the file format repeatedly. A frequent change of file format increases the chance of corruption of file and it will prevent you from accessing
- CRC Error: You will not be able to open the WinRAR file after encountering a CRC error. A checksum is attached with every archive during creation and it is compared at the time of extraction. If any dissimilarity occurs, you will be unable to extract WinRAR file
- Virus threats: Dreadful viruses and malicious threats can also affect the RAR files
- RAR header corruption: The RAR files won't open if its header file is corrupted or damaged
How to repair WinRAR files that are unable to extract?
WinRAR Repair tool is the perfect solution designed to fix WinRAR files that fail to extract due to various known/unknown factors. This app deep scans the RAR archive and fixes all issues with it. Then it returns a healthy RAR file that can be saved to any suitable drive location. This program features a simple GUI which guides you on how to extract large RAR files without affecting the original file.
Using this application you can also repair any password-protected archive file effortlessly. Moreover, the software is compatible with all major versions of Windows operating system to extract the corrupt RAR file. If you are using Windows 7 and unable to extract the WinRAR file, follow this link to fix this problem: www.winrarrepair.net/windows-7.html.
Note: Visit at https://www.winrarrepair.net/how-to-repair-broken-rar-archive.html and find the best way to fix the broken WinRAR archive.
Steps to repair RAR file that is unable to extract WinRAR file
Step 1: At first, install this software on your computer and open it from the desktop icon. After launching, you will see the home screen as shown in the below figure.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: You need to "Browse" the WinRAR file that is not extracting and click on the "Repair" button.
Figure 2: Select WinRAR File
Step 3: Pick an appropriate storage location to save the repaired RAR file using the "Browse" button.
Step 4: After selecting the location click on the "Save" option as illustrated below.
Figure 3: Save Repaired WinRAR File