How to Fix WinRAR Unexpected End of Archive RAR?
“My system has several vital WinRAR files. Since yesterday, I am trying to extract the contents from WinRAR archive it pops-up error message- WinRAR unexpected end of archive RAR. Can anyone help me fix this error?”
If you too have encountered the unexpected end of archive error while extracting WinRAR files, then don’t get panic. You can easily resolve errors in extracting WinRAR files using the WinRAR Repair software. It is an excellent tool designed with a simple user-friendly interface that offers a hassle-free RAR repair process.
What causes WinRAR unexpected end of archive error?
- RAR file can easily get corrupt if you change its file format to some other format or inappropriate file extension
- When virus threats attacks on the RAR archive files then RAR files may become inaccessible and leads to data loss
- Attempting to open or access the RAR file using unreliable unzip app results in broken file
- If any interruption occurs while downloading the RAR file from the web will lead to CRC error. In such case, your original structure of RAR file gets modified and leads to data inaccessibility
- The header is the main part of the WinRAR file as it holds all the crucial information. If gets corrupted, then you will get error messages as the unexpected end of WinRAR archive
- Usage of unreliable tool for extracting or compressing the files
- Application malfunction or crash
- Bad sectors on the storage device is another cause for RAR file corruption
- Open WinRAR app and browse to the location where corrupt WinRAR file is present
- Select the corrupted WinRAR file and click the “Repair” button via WinRAR toolbar
- A window pops-up just tick “Treat the corrupt archive as RAR” option
- In case, if you get any “Suspicious Entry” popping up, then click on Select All option
- Once the repairing process is over, click on close
However, if the file is severely corrupted then it fails to fix the unexpected end of the archive error with the RAR file. At that point, you can simply rely on the powerful WinRAR Repair software. For more details, you can visit this link: https://www.winrarrepair.net.
Features of the WinRAR Repair software
- Securely fixes WinRAR unexpected end of archive RAR file within a few mouse clicks
- It is capable to fix even encrypted RAR files
- Operates in a read-only process that it just extracts the data from the source RAR file as creates a new file without affecting the original file
- Offers a free demo version of the software using which you can preview the repaired RAR file before purchasing
- The software has the ability to fix large-sized RAR files with ease
- It supports data recovery from storage devices such as system drives, external HDD, USB drives, SSD, etc.
- Compatible with all editions of Windows OS
Steps to Repair WinRAR Unexpected End of Archive RAR
Step 1: Download and install the WinRAR Repair software on your system.
Fig 1: Home Screen
Step 2: Choose the appropriate WinRAR file using the "Browse" button.
Step 3: Hit on the "Repair" to start fixing the unexpected end of the archive error.
Fig 2: Select RAR File
Step 4: Proceed to "Browse" the desired location to save the repaired WinRAR file.
Step 5: Lastly click on the "Save" icon.
Fig 3: Save Repaired RAR File