How to Fix WinRAR Unexpected End of Archive RAR?
“My system has several vital WinRAR files. From yesterday, I am trying to extract the contents from WinRAR archive but it pops up error message as WinRAR unexpected end of archive RAR. Because of this error message, I am unable to extract the data from WinRAR file. Can anyone know how I can fix the error?”
If you too are facing such error messages while extracting WinRAR files, then don’t get panic. In such situations, you can easily fix WinRAR files and extract files from it in few mouse clicks. There are many softwares which are capable of repairing WinRAR files but most of them don’t repair the process precisely. However, WinRAR Repair software is an excellent tool which is simple user-friendly interface and for each and every steps it gives you clear instructions with screen shots by following which you can easily fix WinRAR archives.
Reasons behind WinRAR unexpected end of archive error message:
There are several reasons behind WinRAR unexpected end of archive error message. This type of error encounter when RAR archive is corrupted.
- RAR file can easily get corrupt if you change its file format to some other format or inappropriate file extension.
- When virus threats attacks on RAR archive files then RAR files may become inaccessible and leads to data loss.
- Attempting to open or access RAR file using unreliable unzip app which results in broken file.
- If any interruption occurs while downloading RAR file from web will lead to CRC error. In such case, your original structure of RAR file gets alter and leads to data loss.
- Header is the main part of WinRAR file as it holds all the crucial information. If gets corrupted, then you will get error messages as unexpected end of WinRAR Archive.
- Usage of unreliable tool for extracting or compressing the files.
- Application malfunction or crash.
- Bad sectors on storage device is another cause for RAR file corruption.
Follow below-mentioned method to fix and recover few contents from RAR archive after facing unexpected end of archive RAR:
- Open WinRAR app and browse to the location where corrupt WinRAR file is present.
- Select corrupted WinRAR file and click “Repair” button via WinRAR tool bar.
- A windows pops-up just tick “Treat corrupt archive as RAR” option.
- In case, if you get any “Suspicious Entry” popping up, then click on Select All option.
- Once repairing process is over, click on close.
However, if the file is severely corrupted then it fails to recover files from RAR archive. In such situation, you need to download and use powerful RAR repairing tool such as WinRAR Repair software. For more details, you can visit this link: http://www.winrarrepair.net
Features of WinRAR Repair Software:
- This software is capable of repairing WinRAR unexpected end of archive RAR file within few mouse clicks.
- It incorporates read only process to fix corrupted RAR file so that it just extracts the data from original RAR file as creates a new file and saves the data in that. Therefore, this software doesn’t harm the original file.
- Offers free demo version of the software using which you can preview the repaired RAR file before purchasing.
- The software has the ability to fix huge sized RAR files with ease.
- It supports data recovery from storage devices on all major versions of Windows OS.
Steps to Repair WinRAR Unexpected End of Archive RAR:
Step 1: Download and install WinRAR Repair software on your system and then launch it to open the home screen.
Fig 1: Home Screen
Step 2: Now, choose appropriate WinRAR file using "Browse" button and click on "Repair" to start the repairing process.
Fig 2: Select RAR File
Step 3: You can "Browse" desired location to save the repaired WinRAR file and after selection click on "Save" option.
Fig 3: Save Repaired RAR File