Smart solution to repair broken WinRAR archive!
RAR file format is the most popular file container to keep compressed data. Once you compress a file, it requires very low memory space to save information hence RAR archives are useful where space and file size matters a lot. We need to create RAR archive when there is need of transferring large size attachments via email or saving valuable data as backup on our computer hard drive or any removable storage media. Although it becomes very simple to create backup of crucial data and convert it to a RAR archive, but RAR archive is also prone to the corruption or sometime you may left with broken or damaged archive. Before the situation goes worst and you lose data, try to repair broken WinRAR archive. The moment you find WinRAR archive are not accessible or readable, handle this problem with WinRAR repair program. It is the best practice to repair WinRAR archive without any loss of information and further damage.
Reasons for broken RAR archive:
- Corrupted CRC code- While compressing file, WinRAR generates and adds CRC code that need to be similar at the time of compression and extraction. Often this CRC code gets altered or corrupted and when you try to open RAR archive, it throws error. User can fix WinRAR CRC error efficiently with the help of third party program.
- Incomplete Download- Abrupt power surge and network failure could result in incomplete downloading or uploading of RAR file and later it may render broken file.
- Windows Registry Corruption- If you have modified Windows registry or it has corrupted due to any reason, it will simply result in inaccessible of broken RAR archive.
- Improper Recovery- Sometimes, user may delete RAR archive mistakenly. When he tries to recover it, any error or interruption could result in broken RAR archive.
- Virus Attack- You may find WinRAR archive broken after it is attacked by viruses or other malicious programs. Additionally software conflicts, OS crash, WinRAR application crash, header corruption etc could also result in broken RAR file. User can go through this link http://www.winrarrepair.net/archive-after-header-corruption.html to explore more about header corruption and it’s proper solution.
Fixing broken Win RAR archive is indeed possible and it’s very easy!
Once you encounter WinRAR archive is broken and throwing errors with unexpected end of RAR archive, the only approach you should go with is to launch proficient WinRAR repair application. This software will not only assist you in fixing broken or damaged archive but will also help in making archive free of various errors like, CRC error, “No files to extract” etc that appear after the RAR file is damaged or corrupted due to facts such as interruption during transfer process, download error, header corruption and sudden power surge etc. RAR file which is broken irrespective of any reason can be dealt easily and safely using this repair utility. Read this informative page http://www.winrarrepair.net/windows-7.html to know how to fix WinRAR file on Windows 7 computer.
Steps to repair broken WinRAR file:
Step 1: Install this application on your computer and launch it to open "Main Screen" as shown in below figure.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: In this step, use "Browse" option to select WinRAR archive and click on the "Repair" button.
Figure 2: Select WinRAR Archive
Step 3: Select location to save the fixed Win RAR archive using "Browse" button. After that click on "Save" option as illustrated below.
Figure 3: Save Fixed WinRAR File