Have you ever come across the situations like corruption of RAR files while extracting them? If yes, then you stepped in right place. Here you will get detailed information about how to extract large RAR files. There are various scenarios behind the corruption of your RAR files, no matter how the files get corrupted or damaged because you can easily repair them with the help of WinRAR File Repair software. This application also helps to get back data from even password protected RAR file. To get complete information about how to extract data from password protected RAR archive you can download the free demo version of the software by visiting this page: www.winrarrepair.net/extract-data-from-password-protected.html
RAR is one of the most important and widely used compression techniques. It permits the user to save their hard disk space by compressing a large number of files and all the RAR files are saved with .rar file extension. This file format is mainly used to send a large number of files over the internet. However this file prone to corruption due to various known and unknown error, under such situations WinRAR File Repair software helps you to repair broken WinRAR files with great ease.This application was designed by professional experts and contains inbuilt scanning algorithm which helps to perform quick scan of corrupted RAR file and repairs them with few mouse clicks.
Common scenarios behind the corruption of large RAR file
- Usually large files can be sent over the internet with the help of compression techniques. While transferring the files if any unwanted issue takes place like internet disconnection, abrupt system shutdown, etc. then it results in the corruption of RAR file.
- Each and storage device contains a file system that is used to manage and organize the files. If it gets corrupted due to any sort of interruptions then there may be a chance of corruption of RAR files.
- The entire RAR files will get stored in any desired location of the hard drive. If the effect of bad sectors is more on the hard drive then the RAR file gets corrupted and becomes unreadable.
- Usage of any unreliable third party tool to create and extract a RAR file can also lead to the corruption of RAR files.
- Apart from above factors, some other reasons like virus attacks, CRC errors, application crash, downloading errors, etc. also results in the corruption of RAR files.
Salient Features of WinRAR File Repair Software:
This software helps to repair damaged RAR files and on different versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 8, 7, Windows Vista, XP, Windows server 2003 and server 2008. WinRAR File Repair tool is just a read only application i.e. it performs the quick scanning of damaged RAR file and fixes it by generating a new file, from there you can recover your files. This application can easily repair the WinRAR errors and extract corrupt RAR files on various storage drives like external hard drives, USB drives, pen drives, memory cards, etc. It is used for fixing CRC errors, WinRAR file name too long errors and even password protected WinRAR archives. With its simple user-friendly interface, it can perform automated WinRAR file repair and fixes the errors with ease manner.
Steps to Repair Large RAR File:
Step 1: Download and install WinRAR File Repair software on your healthy Windows PC.
Fig 1: Home Screen
Step 2: Select corrupt RAR file using "Browse" button and click on "Repair" button to initiate the repairing process of damaged large RAR file.
Fig 2: Select RAR File
Step 3: After the completion of RAR file repair, you can restore the file to your desired location by using "Browse" button and then click on "Save" option to save it.
Fig 3: Save RAR File