RAR is the default file format of WinRAR which allows users to perform data compression, error recovery and file spanning. By usage of the RAR file, users can reduce the memory space occupied to a great extent. Sometimes, while extracting the files and folders from RAR file error occurs due to various factors. One such error message is the error “WinRAR cannot extract access denied.”. The best way to fix RAR file after error WinRAR cannot extract access denied, is the implementation of this WinRAR Repair software.
Major causes for RAR error WinRAR Cannot Extract Access Denied
- Virus Attack: Dreaded viruses can make some of the undesired changes to the RAR archives. This kind of program leaves there impact on the RAR file error message as stated above. Viruses usually get intruded into computer or laptop via different sources including websites and peripheral storages
- Improper Termination: A forceful termination of WinRAR whilst the accessing/extracting RAR file results in the RAR corruption. Even an abrupt system shut down causes conflicts
- Incomplete Downloading: If while downloading RAR file any kind of interruption occurs then the RAR file gets damaged. Therewith, the partially downloaded RAR archives fail to extract
- Improper Recovery: Many a time we accidentally delete some of the important RAR files from the Windows system. In that situation, the usage of unreliable RAR restoration tools can corrupt the RAR file. When tried to access the RAR files after recovery file you might encounter the error that says- "WinRAR cannot extract access denied”
- Other Reasons: Even RAR header corruption, incorrect compression or decompression tool, bad sectors, etc. leads to RAR access denied error
The simplest way to WinRAR Cannot Extract Access Denied
The WinRAR Repair is the ultimate tool that helps to resolve WinRAR cannot extract access denied error by using the advanced scan technique. It extracts the RAR archives RAR file after error WinRAR cannot extract access denied. This software easily repairs broken WinRAR files, corrupt, damaged, or unreadable RAR archives in simple clicks.
This significant RAR repair software can resolve all other types of RAR errors without any kind of complexity. It is capable to support WinRAR files with 4GB or more in a hassle-free way. You can run this utility on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, and Windows 2008. To get complete information about RAR file repair on Windows 7, visit this link: http://www.winrarrepair.net/windows-7.html.
Steps to fix RAR file showing access denied error
Step 1: Get the WinRAR Repair tool installed on your PC. The home screen appears as shown in Figure A.
Figure A: Home Screen
Step 2: Select the corrupted RAR file to mend and click on the "Repair" button as shown in Figure B.
Figure B: Select RAR File
Step 3: Select the location where you want to save the fixed corrupted RAR file and then click on the "Save" option as shown in Figure C.
Figure C: Save the Repaired RAR File