WinRAR reports File Access Denied error
A RAR file stands for Roshal ARchive used to compress multiple files or folders on a computer to save the disk space. The WinRAR application lets you compress and extract a RAR archive. Besides, the RAR also throws certain errors like- File access is denied when you try to extract the RAR archives. This particular RAR error will not let you access the compressed videos, audio, pictures, or documents.
Reasons behind Cannot Open RAR File Access Denied error:
- Dreadful viruses can damage the RAR archives
- An incomplete RAR download process
- Formation of the bad sectors on the hard disk
- Incorrect RAR conversion techniques
- Damages to the Windows registry
Fix error cannot open RAR file access denied
WinRAR Repair is an excellent utility to resolve the RAR errors. It is a read-only tool that deep scans the erroneous RAR files and extracts all the compressed archives in a hassle-free manner. It is a read-only tool that applies a rigorous scan on the corrupt or damaged RAR file and securely extracts file without affecting the original contents. This tool can also be implemented to deal with various other RAR errors, such as-
- CRC errors
- Unexpected end of file
- RAR says no files to extract
- Filename too long
- File open error: invalid CRC
- The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
Other notable functionality of the WinRAR Repair software
- It can easily extract all your treasured photos, precious video clips, confidential documents, and many more
- Fixes all WinRAR versions
- Easily fix password-protected RAR archives
- Works with RAR files having a size greater than 4GB
- It is available in a free demo version
- Supports both RAR and ZIP archives
Moreover, you can employ this RAR repair utility on Windows 10, 8, 7Vista, XP, 2007, 2003, etc. To get more info about RAR repair on Windows 7, simply click here http://www.winrarrepair.net/windows-7.html.
Steps to Fix RAR File After Cannot Open RAR File Access Denied Error
Step 1: Run the software on your system and open its main screen as shown in Figure A.
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: Browse the RAR file showing access denied error.
Step 3: Continue to hit on the "Repair" button as shown in Figure B.
Figure B: Select the RAR Archive
Step 4: Specify the location to save the fixed RAR file and click on the "Save" option.
Figure C: Save the Fixed RAR File