The tool to Fix WinRAR Archive
Most of the users prefer the WinRAR file to compress the large files and folders. However, sometimes while extracting the archive, you might encounter WinRAR file corruption. This makes the valuable images documents, audio, video, etc. is at stake. Upon corruption, the archives fail to extract the files and remain inaccessible. Under such circumstances, the only way out of this is to repair the corrupt RAR file using powerful repair tools. When it comes to fixing damaged RAR archives, WinRAR Repair proves to be the ultimate solution. This prominent software can fix and restore WinRAR files during the following instances-
- Improper WinRAR conversion techniques
- Interrupted or partial downloads
- The intrusion of virus and other malicious threats
- Damages to the RAR file header
- CRC errors
- Windows registry corruption
- Formation of the bad sectors
- Corruption after recovery using unreliable apps
Easily fix archives using the WinRAR Repair software
The WinRAR Repair application is designed with an eminent scan engine that instantly fixes the broken RAR files. It runs in a read-only mode ensuring that original RAR contents are unaffected upon repair. This highly advanced tool can overcome corruption, damages, errors, and inaccessibility issues with the RAR and ZIP archives with ease. This efficient RAR archive repair software is built with an intuitive interface that offers a hassle-free file repair operation.
Other remarkable features of the WinRAR repair utility
- Capable to fix password-protected RAR archives
- It supports fixture of RAR files with size 4GB or higher
- Works with RAR files created using any edition of WinRAR
- Resolves all sorts of RAR errors including unexpected end of file error
- The software is available in a demo version (for free)
- Extracts multipart RAR files
- Compatible with all editions of Windows OS
Note: Learn in detail about how to repair RAR files on Windows 7 systems using this proficient tool.
Simple steps to repair WinRAR archiveStep 1: Download WinRAR Repair utility on your computer. Launch the tool to open the home screen as shown in figure A.
Figure A: First Screen
Step 2: Select the damaged WinRAR archive that is to be fixed.
Step 3: To continue, simply click on the "Repair" option as shown in figure B.
Figure B: Select RAR File
Step 4: Set the desired location to save the repaired RAR archive and then click on the "Save" option as shown in figure C.
Figure C: Save RAR File