Are you annoyed as one of your important RAR file is corrupt?
Compressing large amount of files into RAR versions is the best technique to reduce the disk space. Nevertheless, sometimes while compressing large amounts of files, they may get corrupt. However, few times the data from the corrupt RAR file can be restored. But if the corruption level is a little more, the entire RAR file containing data can get damage. Even though there is an inbuilt repair tool provided with Windows OS, but it might fails to repair highly damaged archives. In such scenarios, user worries about his important data and loses the hope to get it back. Needless to say, in such situations, a backup will help you beat the data loss. Even if you don’t have the backup, no need to be annoyed. As you can easily fix the WinRAR file corruption issues by using an efficient repair tool. WinRAR Repair is one such strong tool available over the internet which fixes all types of corruption issues that occurs in archives.
There are plenty of situations where WinRAR files may get corrupt. Some of the most common factors for WinRAR file corruption are listed below.
- Sometimes while uploading/downloading RAR files over the remote network, if the download or upload process interrupts in between then the chances of RAR files getting corrupted is pretty more.
- To transfer files over internet, binary mode has to be used. Sometimes, user may avoid the use of binary mode which results in severe loss of data from RAR file.
- Sometimes while extracting data from RAR files, if the computer shuts down abruptly then RAR file may get damaged. In that case, if the user doesn’t have a backup to overcome the data loss, then the critical data loss is definite.
- Sometimes due to CRC errors, the garbage values are induced in archives which may result in RAR file corruption.
- There are several issues like virus infection, error in the file system, application crash, software conflicts may also lead to corruption of WinRAR archives.
In order to surpass RAR file corruption, you need to check the internet connection before downloading or uploading archives from the internet and always make use of an effective antivirus program and firewall to avoid infection of threads on your computer. Furthermore, make sure that you do not extract archives when the power fluctuation problems are going on your system.
The features which makes WinRAR Repair as a special tool
- An automated WinRAR repair process which supports fixing of all types of RAR files and extracts complete data from corrupted WinRAR archives.
- Supports RAR repair on Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and all major versions of Windows operating systems.
- Simply repairs RAR archive which got corrupt due to CRC error and also fixes password protected RAR archive.
- Provides an advanced option to save the fixed WinRAR archive to any of your desired storage location.
- Instantly repair WinRAR archive so that even a new computer user can use this tool to fix his damaged archives.
Are you facing problem trying to extract WinRAR file on your system? No need to worry, use the advanced version of this application to resolve this problem instantly. You can visit this link to get more information about it: http://www.winrarrepair.net/unable-to-extract.html.
Trying to open RAR archive but receiving 17540 error? Well, now you don’t have to face this again because, WinRAR repair application is upgraded with powerful technology to make highly efficient in fixing file extraction errors. Click on www.winrarrepair.net/error-17540.html and know how to fix RAR file after 17540 error.
You can fix “no archive found” error and make RAR archive healthy again with this advanced application. Visit at www.winrarrepair.net/file-says-no-archive-found.html and know how to deal with this error in easy steps.
Visit at www.winrarrepair.net/extract-data-from-password-protected.html and get proper solution to extract data from password protected RAR archive that is inaccessible, corrupted or not opening due to various errors.
This software is developed with new features to fix incomplete RAR file easily. You can repair corrupted archive after incomplete download, extraction or file transfer. To make the incomplete RAR repair process easier, visit: www.winrarrepair.net/repair-incomplete-rar-file.html.
Have you ever saved a single RAR file multiple times? Is your compressed RAR file is consumimg more time to open? In that case, stop feeling guilty!!! However, you can use WinRAR repair software to find and delete duplicate RAR files from your system. For updated information, click here http://www.winrarrepair.net/delete-duplicate-rar-files.html.
Are you in search of a reliable tool to protect your precious information compressed and stored on RAR file? If so, then its possble even for a novice user to easily password protect RAR files. To know more, click here http://www.winrarrepair.net/how-to-protect-rar-files-with-password.html.
This application has been designed with advanced features which makes it more user-friendly. Now, by using this tool you can compress large video files and send them through email in few clicks, click here to know more visit: http://www.winrarrepair.net/how-to-compress-video-files-for-emailing.html.
Now, you can make use of this advanced application to remove junk files from Windows 7 with utmost ease, you can click here http://www.winrarrepair.net/remove-junk-files-from-windows-7.html to know complete information about how this software removes junk RAR files from your computer
Following are the few simple steps to repair WinRAR files
Step 1: Download WinRAR Repair tool on your system, install it, and then launch the tool to open its main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Select the corrupt PST file by clicking on "Browse" option and then click on the next option to initiate the PST file repair process as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select RAR File
Step 3: Select the folder location, where you want to save the repaired file and then click on "Save" option as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Save Repaired RAR File